ShadeWalkers Take a walk on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who you are

4 posters

Go down

Who you are Empty Who you are

Post  Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 am

Hello all i would like to welcome you to ShadeWalkers. I would like for you to just give us some info of who you are.
Thank you for joining the family and we hope you have fun with us here at ShadeWalkers. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://shadewalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who you are Empty Hello all

Post  BlackH3art Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:54 am

Hi guys just some things about me
Im 36
Full time college student getting my associates in Business Administration/Information Technology
My main id in game is BlackH3art

Any thing else you would like to know just ask away!

BlackH3art
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who you are Empty Just a bit about me...

Post  Stalcryx Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:27 am

Hi guys, my game name is Stalcryx and I am extremely new to this guild, as in I only just joined yesterday!! But this guild seems really nice so I look foward to many fun times here. As for me, I am a full time college student going for an associates degree in baking and pastry arts and am working part-time at Medieval Times (if any of you know what or where that is...). Oh almost forgot, I have done all this and I'm only 18! By the way, I just want to point out that I am a major otaku (anything anime or japanese related, I just love it). Can't wait to see you all on the game! Toodles!

Stalcryx

Back to top Go down

Who you are Empty Re: Who you are

Post  burningearth Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:44 am

ok, my in game name is burningearth. I am 22 years old. I have played this game since E3 but on Salamander server up until a few months ago I moved to tanda *salamander server is going downhill, no one plays there much anymore*
I also love anything anime related, J-pop anything xD!!!!!!!!!!!
I work full time waiting to get enough money to go on vacation this year to JAPAN Very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also to go to college xD!
ummm.... can't think of anything else.
P.S. Anime ftw!!!

burningearth

Back to top Go down

Who you are Empty Re: Who you are

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum